Friday, January 13, 2012

FIRST!

Hello everyone! So I finally decided to start my own blog(Tumblr not included lol) and here I will write about my daily life and such :3 I hope you all will like it! Let's start shall we? :D

So what's happening in my life right now? ALOT I can say! Since there were some problems considering the house I live in we're actually going to move soon(Before february hopefully!). The new house is on the highest hill above all the other houses in the area so we're going to have the most "awesomest" view ever :D and the house is pretty huge too o.o It's crazy! It's kinda old fashioned like a sixties to seventies kind of style and it smells like when you over at your grandmothers house, if you know what I mean? but it's really cute and I can't wait to move there >w<
In other news, I'm going to start my Japanese and my Japan society and culture studies on monday and I'm so exited!! I've studied Japanese before but not on this level!(University) I can't wait for all that is to come... I can't believe I'm longing for homework lol. I think that's all for today my lovies!
Have a great weekend! Bai bai~

No comments:

Post a Comment