Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HAPPI DA!

Hi guys!
Had my first real lesson today and I LOVED IT! We started learning about hiragana today and thank god that I've studied japanese before because it seems to be going quite fast. I don't even want to think about how confusing it all must be for the beginners with all those new wierd characters, rules and stroke orders to memorize in such short period of time. The teacher is so cute though and I couldn't stop smiling the whole lesson for some reason but it may be that I'm just so happy and loving life right now!
Tomorrow I'm going to order my Lita shoes and buy a new handbag finally! I have been looking on some bags in town today and I think I found some good ones to choose from. I also went over to the MAC counter staring my eyes out at all the amazing products I want*sadface* but I think I'm going to get myself some beauty stuff soon anyway tihi and when I do, I'll show you! I'll show you my new bag and my shoes when they arrive to! :D Wih!
Going to watch an episode of Alcatraz now and then go to sleep! G'night and bai bai~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment