Sunday, January 15, 2012

My weightloss...

Ok guys. Let's get serious for a moment!
When I was younger and lived with my parents there were no stores or even gas stations near where we lived or near my school so there was NO WAY for me what so ever to get candy, soda or other sugary treats aside from fridays when I always would get some from my parents. I had a normal body, I was thin but not too thin.  Later on when I became older and started studying in the "big city" and as the teenager with the new found freedom I was I bought candy every-single-day. I think you guys understand where this is leading. I gained about 15kg(about 33ibs) during two years, then even more and I didn't even notice.
When I(FINALLY) woke up and faced reality I was in complete chock and couldn't believe I let myself get to this point. I was so sad but then I made the decision, I was gonna lose that weight! With my mind set to it I started to think about what I eat, when I eat and so on. I'm still trying my best to reach my goal weight and I'm making progress.

I'm somewhat ashamed of this photo but I feel like I need to get it all out.

I started losing weight in 2010 and I've lost about 10kg but I still have a long way to go, I am far from satisfied. My goal, is to lose at least 10kg(22ibs) to 15kg(33ibs) more. I don't really want to say that I hate my body but that's the word that describe my feelings the best. I hate it.

I will never give up. I WILL become thin. Over and out...


No comments:

Post a Comment