Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh.. my... god...!!!

OH MY GOD! I was so exited when I was able to pick up this package today! I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!























This is so unreal to me. I've seen this in so many photos and videos but... ahh I can't believe they're finally here! A box inside a box, the best looking box ever!


























WAAAH!! I can't explain my feelings right now... I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE MINE, ALL MINE!!

 I'm somewhere in between size 40-41 EU and I'm not good with US shoe sizes but I bought myself a size 10 and they really fit me well! I bought the black distressed leather ones and they are so comfy and amazing! I can't wait to use them! I can't take any good photos of me wearing them right now because it's dark outside already but I'll probably do it tomorrow! Will make a video on them aswell(someday)! 

JEFFREY CAMPBELL I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AMAZING SHOES!!



No comments:

Post a Comment