Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sushi Naruto



Hi guys! I've started working at this place called Sushi Naruto and I love it! I don't get to make any sushi just jet but I'm fine with that, I serve the customers, clean and do the dishes. I work with a Japanese man and his mom and they're really nice to me. It's justa part time job so I can continue my studies and work at the same time. I'm so lucky to get to work with  something I'm actually interested in! Mwiiih! :D

Look what I got for lunch last weekend.... It's called chirashi sushi and it's to die for...

4 comments:

  1. Ååh vilka dagar jobbar du? Vill komma förbi någon dag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kommer bara in när jag behövs så jag vet aldrig när jag jobbar riktigt x'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I used to work at a sushi house back home in Honolulu and I love it, I made sushi there and spam musubi. I'd say this job is enjoyable and it's like making art. I hope you'll enjoy yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm glad to hear that :D! Thx for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete