Monday, November 26, 2012

2 Months ago...

It's been 2 months since I stopped eating candy. It hasn't been that difficult in the long run! The only thing I've noticed is that it gets really hard when something is emotionally challenging! For example when I had that "out of this world essay" to write. I was so down and even cried at one point. At that time I was craving sweets so so so bad!! It felt like if I just could have some chocolate or chips everything would be easier, the problems would go away. Well, we all know that's not true. It really shows just how much treats controls my mind. I think alot of other people have this problem aswell.
That's why I'm still doing this. At some points I've been just like "Fuck it! I'm gonna eat some cookies RIGHT NOW! I give up!" but then, even though it's only been 2 months, I think about how far I've come and that if I do that now, all of it would have been for nothing. Or am I even doing something that will benefit me in the end? Sometimes I ask myself why I still do this, life is too short and one should indulge in it all instead of restraining oneself this way. It's only half a year though, does it even matter? I don't know.
All I know is that I started this and I'm almost halfway, why not just do it? That's pretty much what I think of it right now. Just get it over with.

Here's an example of what I had to endure watching other people eat...

I'm not gonna lie...it was pretty painfull...

No comments:

Post a Comment