Friday, November 16, 2012

Bye bye boys~

So I've made a big decision! It's time to say farewell to Dominic and Shinji~ These boys have given me so much but I don't feel like I can give them anything back anymore. Therefore I have decided to sell them to someone who will! I love them but they're just to big for me.
With the money from the boys I've bought myself a new little darling which I hope is more in my size range.

She's a cute little 26.5cm girl from Dollzone and I fell in love with her the very first time I laid my eyes on her~ Cutest little peach I've ever seen!! I think I'm going to name her Momo-chan >w<

This is what I'm planning for her, she's going to be my little pastel princess!!~ Maybe I'll buy some other cool "punky" outfits for her later on but this is how I picture her in my head right now. So cute >w<!!
Can't wait to get her home!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment