Friday, November 2, 2012

Thursdays events~

Hello~  It's just getting colder and colder and I don't like it. Accept for the fact that I get to wear my warm and cute coat tihi~

Yesterday, before school, I went to the gym for the very first time! I tried the group training indoor walking and well... it was exhausting... that's the point right haha? Anyway, I really liked the gym and I'm sooo motivated! Let's do thiis!!~ I'm gonna go there two or three times a week next time I'm gonna try step up!

After school Taniel-san treated me to some food and then a movie. Look at that plate! it's too much haha, I couldn't finish it all but it was really good and Ted was hilarious!! When we sat there waiting for the movie to begin a dad came in with his two sons, probably 8 to 10 years old, and I thought to myself "Wow you think this is going to be a children's movie?" as the movie began and all the cursing, sex, drug, hooker and all other "not suitable for children scenes" came on I just sat there thinking about what that dad(and his kids) were thinking at that moment haha. Not that I think the kids understood it all but the movie was probably pretty boring for them.

Until next time<3

No comments:

Post a Comment