Saturday, March 23, 2013

5 Days...

I'm counting down every day now! Still a lot of things to be done in these couple of days but nothing we can't handle. On tuesday we're off to Stockholm to get our student visas and on wednesday night we're on our way to the airport! I'm not even sure how to feel at this point.
All we can do now is wait and prepare stuff and by stuff I mean shopping for things I need haha.
As you may know Sweden is quite cold at the moment but spring is already in Tokyo! So therefor I decided to spend some money on outerwear because I think it's important and I will use it alot!

Here's a pair of shoes I found on sale from Din sko the other day! I saw them on the shelf and immediately know they were for me! I was looking for some kind of leather boot with or without a platform.

And since I only got a big fuzzy winter coat I decided to get this amazing jacket! I love the contrast between the leather and denim! I think it gives it the little extra BAM to it!~ This I found at H&M!

Next update is probably when we're in Japan... but I maybe I'll write something small before that!
See ya! ;3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment